Your Motor Insurance


> Motor Insurance News


> A-Z Motor Insurance


> Motor Insurance Info


> How to Contact Us


> Car Brands


> Site Map


> Information Zone

Get a Motor Insurance Quote

Do I need insurance to tax my car?


Yes, you will need a motor insurance certificate to tax your vehicle. You might be able to get a tax disc using a cover note but many post offices insist on the full certificate.


You are also likely to need an MOT certificate (if the motor car is more than 3 years old) and the proof of ownership documentation.

About Us Get a Quote Contact Us Site Map Your Travel Insurance Your Home Insurance